Thursday, August 11, 2011

oh hi.........

im still here. Promise. Just please don’t look at the date I last posted. (I told you not to look) heheh well.......... since the last time I’ve posted my daughter and I went to Texas for a good 3 month holiday ( will post those soon in a new series im calling Texas Tuesday..more to come later) and came back and met up with this lovely family again. My oh my how they have changed into little people with personality. We've had to postpone because of the weather so getting out on this fine sunny day to run around and play is just what we did

jump3

Diptych 2
look at those cheeky cheeks ;) gotta love'em.

sgirls2

macey1

fall

t (2)

missy

Diptych 1

love12
one proud momma! you can see her beaming with pride and joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Australia
Born and Raised Texan girl living in Melbourne, Australia with my wonderful hubby and spunky princess daughter. My love for photography has grown since i was given my first Canon SLR when i was only 14. I haven't put down the camera since. My only goal is to capture the magical moments that make life special. The memories you can look back on and seem like you step back in time. As a Photographer nothing makes me happier then sharing my photographs with others. I adore the eintire process of photography. From getting to know you and your family, to pressing the shutter at that special moment in time...to the editing of the digital files to printing or sharing online...each step of the way brings me joy, however none so much as seeing the final product, and hearing the thoughts of others.

Followers